"Gaia" Wall Art - Imperfectly perfect Mother Nature
Original artwork - Acrylic on canvas
Fine Art paper - Hahnemühle Agave 290gsm
Final sheet size includes internal white border - 2cm
*every print comes with Certificate of Authenticity
Museum quality Giclee print
70% of this unique eco friendly paper is made from resource saving agave sisal fibres, cotton makes up the remaining 30%. Its delicately defined texture gives the subject a captivating sense of depth and impresses with a pleasant, soft feel. The premium matt coating guarantees outstanding reproduction of colour, sharp detail, deep blacks and optimum contrast. Agave is acid free, lignin free and free from OBAs.
Ingredients: 70% Agave Sisal, 30% Cotton
Art prints are made to order.
Estimated shipping time - 2 weeks from the date of purchasing the product.